Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Some of the Latest Auction Statistics

Here are two examples from the latest auction flyers to give you an idea of the magnitude of the puppy mill/puppy auction problem.


Monroe Hochstetler - 210 dogs being auctioned in this kennel closure.

SELLER’S STATEMENT: I have been in the kennel business for many years now. Since the beginning, I have strived for the best quality & confirmation that I can raise or find. I have paid close attention to large litters with little to no genetic faults. I have no knowledge of dogs in my kennel that have had any c-sections. My dogs are well maintained & receive the best of care, I think they will be a great addition to anyone’s kennel program. At this time I am going to pursue another source of income & frankly with puppies being in the shortest supply that I have ever encountered, I can’t think of a better time to sellout. My dogs are in fantastic shape and producing wonderfully. We had over 1000 puppies last year.  I hope you can come, Monroe Hochstetler

K-D Kennel Dogs in this sale: All are AKC & APRI Reg, Pedigrees with Champions on many of the adults & puppies. 226 dogs being auctioned in this kennel closure.